Thursday, March 26, 2009

A BIG EAST FINAL FOUR?



Off the break I'm showing favoritism because I played in the Big East for a non-tourney team, the Georgetown Hoyas! Saying that, GTown didn't handle biz this year but I still like the balls of the Big East! Louisville, Villanova & my pick for Champion, UCONN. That's right, the Huskies are my fave to win. The Big East has 5 teams left in the "Sweet 16" UConn, Louisville, Syracuse, Pittsburgh & Villanova. I am pretty sure that this years champ will come from the toughest conference in Basketball. The physical play meshed with the talent of these young cats along with that East Coast Bad Boy heart, are making the youngsters get after everyone and everything in there path. Blake Griffin, Oklahoma's super stud predicted by some to go 1st in this years NBA draft will meet his match by a group of guys who won't fear his presence over in Syracuse. Duke will get hit in the mouth by some guys in Philly that could care less about Coach K or his statement about Obama. It would be great to see a Big East Final Four for the 1st time in History. It would be a battle and probably the best tourney ever.  Its UCONN for me! Shot out to Southeast own (yes Congress Park has another one) Sam Young "Pitt". Good Luck homey!

No comments: