Thursday, October 16, 2008

THE SCENE!


  Is it me, or all of these clubs are getting out of hand with the capacity? These days you can't even get comfortable at your own table.  Security!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not mad that folks come through with security, it's to keep all you lingering mofo's away! Josephine's has went from sexy and exclusive to a get in  where you fit in! For the 1st time in my life has a door man denied me access into a club. Oh, before I continue, shout out to Joe the Plumber, Dave, Ray, Omari & . This big Duffus with the ball head about 6'8 tried to put me on blast! I walked up and this dude said, you need a collar shirt and some better shoes! Wow! Let's start like this, 1st off i had on a "PlusMinus" shirt that i personally purchased in Italy that makes only a few styles of each shirt and no online store which makes it super exclusive. 2nd, I had on all white high top Tru Ambitions, thanks to the homies at https://www.trueambitionlife.com/home/ Ok now, after he went there I stopped didn't respond and just stood there. After about exactly 20 seconds, Ray walked up gave me a pound and told the dude to let me in. He said something in Dave's ear and Dave said hold up a sec. He got the head security dude and Big Duffus opened the rope and i entered. He was actually got mad and did like a tantrum stomp. Duffus, it wasn't that serious! Don't be mad cuz you my height and about 140lbs over weight and I'm slim & white boy sexy (Lol!) and probably older than you and Living my Life! Anyway, I had a good time at Josie's and will go again. But fellas, watch the crowd because it's getting a Lil un comfy! Shout out to Joe the Plumber and the dude in the club w/ the white tee and a yellow bandanna! How the hell he get in? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened to a friend of mine that had on a collared shirt and some gucci shoes...the bouncer told him his shoes were considered "sneakers" and he couldn't get in...they need to chill out justtttt a tad!