Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HATER BLOG #100= A MONKEY DUCK!

"Lonnie Harrell with his braids out today...hot.mess. I guess that's what happens when the AND1 checks stop...? ....::sigh:: - From- DCFab!"  Here's the link... DCFAB!

I woke up this morning and checked my emails and saw that I had a Google Alert. Google Alert notifies me whenever someone Googles my Knickname or my government name and let's me know what the person clicked on and read about me. If your comp savy, you can also look up the persons IP addresss and it will tell you where the person is. Oh yeah an IP adress is (Internet Protocol (IP) address) a numerical identification (logical address) that is assigned to devices participating in a computer network. Thats how they catch internet crimes dummies. So if I meet a girl and she Googles me and if we discussed where she lives and just so happens to Google me, oh yeah, I know it was you! Lol! You gotta Love the net! Anyway, somebody I met @ the hottest party in town lastnight (Mine), Googled me. To be exact if they are reading this, lives in the VA area not too far from Tysons Corner.  The alert list had this blog post on it that I quoted above. The Post comes from some chic that writes a blog called "DCFab!"  DCFab, DCFab, shout out too DCFab!
might need the Plug, DCFab, DCfab! Check her blog out, she could use the hits. Anyway this chic had the nerve to try and slightly go on me. But you know me any press is good press. Thanks Monkey Duck for the post. (A Monkey Duck just sounds worse then a Hater. Folks made Hater sound too good, so... Monkey Duck it is!) Who knows, maybe she tried to make her self known and didn't attract my radar! Hahahaha..... It's still DVD's and video games being sold. And1 checks for life! Literally! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...it amazes me how people can be concerned about the next mans income

Treadmillinp said...

She aint nuffin but a monkey duck and we way upp!

out.