Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WHAT SONGS WERE ON YOUR SLOW JAM TAPE?


Back in the day when we all started getting a little hotty pants, we all at the end of highschool and in college had a slow jam tape. This tape had to be played on those late nights and creep nights we had when we were bunned up! What did your playlist look like? Those were the days! Here's mine! Oh yeah, 100% follow up rate! Lol 

Slow Jams
  1. Forever my Lady- Jodeci
  2. Comforter - Shai
  3. Right and a Wrong Way- Keith Sweat
  4. Whatever It Takes- Anita Baker
  5. If I Ever Fall In Love- Shai
  6. A House Is Not A Home- Luther Vandross
  7. Make It Last Forever- Keith Sweat
  8. Rock Witcha (Remix)- Bobby Brown
  9. All I Do Is Think of You- Troop
  10. When Can I See You- BabyFace
  11. Since I Lost My Baby- Luther Vandross
  12. How Deep Is Your Love- Keith Sweat
  13. I've Been Waiting- LeVert
  14. Before I let You Go- Blackstreet
  15. Love Street-Gerald Levert
  16. Anniversary- Tony! Toni! Tone!
  17. Sensitivity- Ralph Tresvant
  18. Do What I Gotta Do- Ralph Tresvant
These were my jams! Couldn't go wrong with these. Got some great memories sharing these songs. You know who you are! *Wink* Lol. Can't wait to see your list. You had to have 2 tapes, all the songs wouldn 't fit on 1! Haa...

No comments: