Thursday, January 1, 2009

I DO ME!

Speculation, curiosity, nosiness, jealousy, hate and a lot of other things, all ways have people asking the same question. "Who is he?" Or "why people know him?" "He ain't nobody!" Well to all of those that ask those questions... Here you go. I do me! I'm not a fake dude, put my work in in life. Like everybody else in the hood, from the hood, made it out the hood, God fearing man that got a whole lotta game on that got damn court! Next question: Well, "why he not in the league?" I make no excuses, simply, because i'm not! It's a place and time for everything and everything is not for everybody! In saying that, a lot of my friends have never seen me play before sooooooo one of my videographer friends just gave me a little footage. So i figured i would share it with you guys. And oh yeah, I did play in the league.... Google me! Enjoy...




This is raw footage of my return to DC.

1 comment:

Treadmillinp said...

my badd for posting it twice but that shitt was awesomee....lls.