Thursday, January 15, 2009

LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN! (THEY CAN'T STOP THE SEXY!

Just because the streets are getting blocked and you have to walk across the bridge from Virginia to get to DC, the sexiness will definitely be at Twelve Lounge. This weekend kicks off a celebration of history like never before! We will be in Washington D.C. celebrating with the masses! I can't wait to get started tomorrow night to begin this wonderful time of my life that my Grandma didn't get to see but dreamed of. I will definitely be in the streets with 2 cameras documenting my every move. You can only have 1 first black President. Saying that I have a long list of events and people you might want to see. 1st off the New Beginning of Twelve Lounge starts this Friday. Open for Happy Hour @ 6pm, we will be open all night til 5am. This party will kickoff the week right! Our location is the best place to be and the spot for the sexy people to come and party without the hassle. If you have seen our Monday Night crowd, imagine that on another level! Should I say "Black Hollywood"? 

Saturday is a big day for me. This is my 1st charity event in my home town of Washington D.C. This game is benefiting Washington, D.C. Boys & Girls Clubs. With a long list of celebs and athletes, this will definitely be one to remember! We also have a long list of guest Celebrities who names we couldn't promote due to security reasons. But don't miss it! The official after party for the game is @ Twelve Lounge and will be ridiculous! Tickets are available and more info for the weeks line up is on SocialKingz.com get your tickets fast! 

For those who didn't know my event has been placed on BET's Top 10 list on things to do this Inauguration weekend. Ranked #7 behind the likes of Obama's Ball, Jay Z concert, Russell Simmons party and a few others. Don't miss it and support your boy! Ladies y'all know you'll be straight at any of my events. Nothings changed! See ya this weekend. Be safe and be careful!

No comments: