Monday, February 2, 2009

A Few Quotes That Has Inspired My Life!

  For those of you who know me, I have always been a man of words. My thoughts come from listening to others and gathering information and developing my own beliefs from what I have learned from another. Sorta like twisting things around. I never believe everything I hear but definitely listen to it all. So here are a few quotes that I read daily and everyday I gather a new thought of my own from these. 

Quotes:

"Society will expel people they don't feel!"

-Will Smith

"Success makes a lot of enemies, eventually they're going to take a shot @ you!" 

-Denzel Washington (American Gangster)

"Jealousy in romance is like salt in food. A little can enhance the savor, but too much can spoil the pleasure and, under certain circumstances, can be life-threatening."
-Maya Angelou

"Things fall apart and they break here, that's life!"

-Hank Moody (Californication)

"Remember, @ the end of the day, it's all about her."
-Ashley, Californication

"Awareness without action is worthless!" 
-Dr. Phil

"Managers think about today, Leaders think about tomorrow!"

 - Dan McCreary

"I am a living magnet, what I attract in my life is in harmony with me!" 

- Lonnie Harrell

3 comments:

mincy said...

some great quotes... here is another one....

LOVE PEOPLE AND USE THINGS - NOT LOVE THINGS AND USE PEOPLE

Eb the Celeb said...

loved them all!

TinTin Samonte said...

hey you!!