Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm a Kurt Warner Fan! Go Cardinals!

  The Superbowl is here and featuring a team that none of you Band Wagoners know about. The Arizona Cardinals is not my team. I'm a St. Louis Rams Fan And the New England Patriots. I have love for the Cardinals for a few good reasons. #1 Kurt Warner is my dude! He played for the Rams and went to 3 Superbowls and won 2. One of my favorite QB's of all time. #2 My homey D.D. (Darnell Dockett) From right here in Washington D.C. plays on that team. He's an animal! Folks don't know too much about them because they didn't get a lot of T.V. time. Well all the nay sayers screaming defense wins games. Well check out the stingiest secondary in the playoffs this year tonight in Tampa in the Cardinal red uniforms. Speaking of Cardinals, that's the Scorpio bird for the month of November. That's another reason I like them and oh yeah, back in the late 80's, ask Redskins fans about "Roy Green!" Shit, ask Darrell Green about him! Go Cardinals! Darnell I'm sending the Ghost of Soufeast EGO on the field with you, all you gotta do is back it up! Congratulations homey!

1 comment:

tj said...

Im sorry about the turnout! It was a good game though!