Thursday, February 12, 2009

PURE FUN IN THE SKYE!!!!


I don't know how you would feel being a member of the Mile High club but I know how it feels to have fun in the Skye! Skye Lounge that is. Last Monday will be one to remember! It was something that the coolness of D.C. would have never called for. A place where most people in the club are so cool they don't want to dance and rather be seen or see who's there, the attendees at the Skye lounge put the cool to the side and played with the sexy! Can you say "Limbo for shots?" That's right, you read that right, "Limbo for shots!" Those who attend the Skye Lounge knows that you will not walk out the way that you walked in! Saying that, when I told the DJ and another guy that we were about to give free shots to the ladies who make it under the pole they looked at me crazy and said it would ruin the party. Let me tell you this, never have I had that much fun in a party in D.C. ever! I will say again EVER! The only thing I can say is, you never know what to expect at Skye, leave the cool and we accept the sexy! It's always sexy if you got it!

No comments: