Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Birthday Blog II


  First off, i have to thank all the people who made my Birthday events one to remember! I have to thank my family, Loved ones, friends and my party team who held me down for four long nights of partying til the lights came on. The Grand Finale last night was definitely a grown and sexy party @ Skye Lounge (every Monday/ Plug!). Beautiful people came out and made the event one to remember. I have a few moments that were the highlight of the weekend. Friday night Mike Walker doing a great job of getting us started and almost keeping us from making it to the party. Lol! Saturday, shuttin down Layla with our party team! All eyes on us. Monday was the biggest highlight, with the birthday toast and a few tricks from my peeps. I was brought a bottle of Rose' with two glasses for me and my Barby Doll Bride! lol! They said that's the closest thing to me having a wife, ha! So that was my marriage. I posted on facebook that I was getting married, so there you have it. But the thing that I will remember the most is a card that I received from a good friend. I have to share this because it was very touching and made me feel good inside. It read like this...

  "Celebrating a Good Man"

A lot of guys out there think they're men
because they act tough and talk rough.
Real men know that wisdom is true strentgh,
that gentleness is a virtue...
a lot of guys brag,
real men don't have to.
There actions speak louder than words.
a lot of guys blame anyone and everything
for what doesn't go their way.
Real men accept life's challenges and use them to grow...
How do I know all this?
Because i've watched you.
and I see how a good man,
a real man, leads a good life.
So many people are celebrating you today,
and i'm proud to be one of them!

... This was the highlight of my birthday and i am greatly appreciative of it. To my friend who gave me this, thank you very much and I appreciate our friendship. 

No comments: