Sunday, November 9, 2008

Birthday Blog I



Day 1 Is in the books! We got it poppin yesterday early for my Bday weekend. Started off @ Pure for happy hour, (over on Ust) nice little spot to get things going. Thanks Mike Walker. And stop trying to get people fried so they can't leave! LOL!  We left there and went to Love… Common performed @ Love and put on a great show. We didn't wait til he was done to get it started, we partied as soon as we got to our section. People were sending me bottles as Bday gifts on top of what we already had. We were over 20 deep and couldn't finish them. Soooo….. We just shared the love with anybody. I had a ball to start the weekend off!



Day 2 we continued it at Layla Lounge, when I tell you that you can have your own party inside a party, trust me... we had an audience. Everybody in the club was in awe of our section. We got it in!  DJ Harry Hotter I must say killed it! The club got packed wall-to-wall and how it's set up, our section is all the way in the back on a plat form about two steps up.  We had over 50 people in our section. Around 40 women and 10 guys made up our party inside the party. This is just how it goes down for my BDAy. It ain't over yet!  Stay tuned for Day 3 tonight @ Park and the Grand Finale @ Skye Lounge on Monday.

1 comment:

Shavonne said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!! God Bless!