Wednesday, November 12, 2008

If She Get These For Christmas...

  I know what I better be getting! Another step your Passport up item, the Giusseppe Zanotti Christmas Shoe goes for 850 euros, that's roughly $1059.45 Can Obama make change that fast before Christmas? Lol! You better be single with no kids if you cop these for someone. That recession making Toys R Us close some of it's stores. This shoe has a chrome platform with a 5.5 inch heel. Yes! That'll look good on Santa's helper! 

  Dear Santa, 
  Please send her, I am scared of elves and dears and stuff. I left her some egg nog and a little PatnRon to go with it. And these brownies my friend from Jamaica said she'll love. I'll take good care of her, I promise! Thanks Santa. 

P.S. If you don't mind Santa, can she stay the night?

Thank You,
From your best behaved grown a$$ man L-Train

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I think i've fallen in love...with a pair of shoes! lol

I always knew it was possible.

Anonymous said...

lol. Those are nice! Your letter to Santa is cute ;)

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha. Dear santa tell her little sister to holla at me man. Or she can just go wit her sis to Trains house and i can walk there ya digg!!!!