Thursday, November 6, 2008

MY ANUAL BIRTHDAY BASH!



For the past 3 years I have been celebrating my birthday with a theme titled"Black Rose." This is the 3rd installment which makes this "Black Rose III!" Thanks to Taz for making this happen for me. To all my friends that's coming from out of town, this is the dude that's holding us down...
My first year was @ H2O with Abdul, but last year Taz came in and showed love and I had parties from Tuesday to Sunday, Grand Finale was at Lima! We had a ball! My weekend had guest celebrities such as Allen Iverson, Kenyon Martin, Carmelo Anthony, Brandy, Ray J, Gorrilla Zoe, Jay Z, Cherrie Dennis, Lil Mo, DJ S&S, AO, J.R. Smith and many more.  This year, we'll try to make it better for you. We starting Friday off with  Common and now it's the Obama celebration! Don't miss this one! The rest you have to come and see who's there. But I do have to say that the Monday Party is super exclusive! And if you get in, you'll know why! Black Rose baby! Black & Red Let's Get It! Bottles will be popped and women won't have to pay for nothing! So men if you can't handle it, don't even come! (or ask too) 

No comments: