Monday, November 17, 2008

I'M SORRY, IF I AFFEND NON SASHA FANS BUT...





I wonder if B would let my alter L-Train Marry Sasha! Hmmm...  I could just imagine.... when I 1st met B at 40/40 NY years ago while playing on the Roc Basketball team @ Rucker park. Jay would put my table next to theirs. B would be so nice to my lady friends with greets of hugs and kisses and gestures like "guuuurl" and other friendly things as if she and my friends new each other forever. Then those times when we were at the game and she would sit on our bench and I would come out the game exhausted from the heat and she would softly say to someone, "get him some water!" Just made my day and would make me bust some a$$ (Pause) on the court! Lol, Then last summer during her tour when i was invited to the show and after party at the 40/40 Atlantic City they sat me on the balcony next to there section and when they entered the over crowded venue Jay gave me the fist to the chest and B gave me the salute, that was all the Love in the world! 1st the line to get in was ridiculous, but as soon as I got out the car the manager greeted me and walked us right to our section. It was sick! Anyway back to B. It's evident that B thinks I'm a cool dude, so why wouldn't she hook Sasha up with L-Train? I think that would be a great match. Look... (Things in common) 
Sasha traveled the world- L-Train traveled the world
Sasha's an entertainer- LTrain is an entertainer
Sasha gets crazy on the stage- L Train gets crazy on the court
Sasha's a Virgo- L Train is a Scorpio
(great Love match)

I think that's enough! Anyway, we'll see what's up next time I see B and we'll chit chat about it and see what's good. Until then, Sasha keep on rocking that glove and let B wear the ring! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao...alter egos need love too i guess...

just step away from the computer (and photoshop)hahaha

Anonymous said...

I DONT THINK YOU LOVE BEYONCE MORE THAN I DO...