Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks To Amy Herndon @ Timberland

  My good friend @ Timberland Amy Herndon hooked your boy up with these new Timbo's from this year's winter collection. I know folks are going crazy over the Nike Boot fad but as always, "I'ma do me!" To the left you have the "Earthkeepers," the right "Scuff Proof Original style." The Scuff proofs are the rugged grimy last forever boots because they will never get a scratch! Water resistant and perfect for ice and snow. The Earthkeepers are also water resistant and will look good on those rainy days with a nice pair of jeans on your way to your favorite spot (Skye Lounge!) When you can't get in spots with your Nike Boots on, catch me on the other side of the rope in these joints! For my international travelers, the earthkeepers give you that Euro feel and style. 6 inch boots compliment a trendy style and makes jeans look there best. Cop a pair or catch me in mine and you'll see what the kid means. Later......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great find..! Those Timberland boots are looking superb. I too have a same designed pair.