Saturday, October 4, 2008

The And 1 Mixtape Tour!




  Well, well, well... I have been getting a lot of emails and thousands of Myspace hits, Twitters and what ever else social networking thingies you can think of asking me what happened to me and And 1.  I never speak on things that can't be told detail to detail so that a person won't get half the story and create the rest. (Like the media giving Palin the win over Biden) And 1 is still my family 1st of all, the And 1 company was sold from it's original founders to a new group. At that time a member of the front office left and created their own team called "Ball 4 Real." Players chose sides and the team split up.  I didn't choose either side and chose that time to establish myself as a business man for life after basketball.  I've still played ball during that time in professional leagues and summer leagues to stay on top of my game.  every time I step on the court it's somebody coming at me and playing the best game of there life! (I can't fall off. A lot of confidence and demeanor's have been destroyed during this time) It's been three years since then  and now it's time to return. Something like a Brett Favre or a Jay orrrrrrr a MJ you know. It's just the love for the game I guess. Just can't stay away! See y'all this summer!

No comments: