Thursday, October 23, 2008

JOSIE'S & THE J'S



  Hey, if you look amongst a crowd, you see people, but when you look in a crowd like this and you see your boy stand out like a soar thumb, it makes you something like a big deal! Lol! A Lil early fun that's all, no conceit in that. But when Michael Jordan and Bob Johnson walks in the building with security moving swiftly at a non-stop pace to get them to there seat and for 5 seconds, ball head (Mike) double takes and see you and stops the train to say "what's up boy? How you doin?" You've done a Lil something right! M Jizzle graced the stage of Josephine's last night thanks too a tip from a 6'8 slim Cat from S.E. Got a text from a good friend last night saying MJ trying to go out. MJ went to Lima, L.H. or P.O. whatever you call me, told M.J. to go to Josie's. And just think, the other big ball head dude tried to give me a hard time again to get in! Lol! I think some promoters over there need to show a lil love foreal! That's big when Bob Johnson and M.J. walks in your door off of GP. But you know, I do it cuz i can and not cuz I'm a fan you digg. I dropped the swagg for blessings and they show up in dresses! "I'm So Way Up!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good times!