Thursday, October 30, 2008

IT'S A WRAP!



  No hard feelings against anyone but it's a wrap for me at Josephine's! I promise and that's my word! A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about the trouble a bouncer always give me entering the club.  (Find it here... Big Duffus) Well last night it hit the fan! As referred too, Big Duffus tried me again. This time I was expecting it and ready. So I walk up to the club and Duffus immediately goes, "Oh, not tonight!" Again I didn't say anything and let the promoter handle that. He whispers something in the bouncers ear and the bouncer yells, "who the f*** is Lonnie? I don't give a shit!" Boom! It was on! I didn't want to make a scene but i had to respond. First off that's disrespectful, 2nd who am I? I told him "nobody, a dude that's going in this club", he said "I can't tell". The other security dudes knows me and grabbed him up and filled him in on the situation and he came back and apologized. It shouldn't even had gotten there but there is ignorance in this world. I wonder why he's like that towards me? Hmmm..... did I bust his ass on the court before? (he is like 6'9) Do I know his girlfriend? hmmm.... possible. Or is this Big Duffus jealous because I'm going to party or he's going to work at a party? What ever the reason, it's been real @ Josie's I'm done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL all types of fuckery in this post. I have a few places where there is that one cat that tries to regulate because he is a "bouncer". All I can do is smile once I walk in as he looks dumb because, well you know...I am only 5'6 LOL. Talking shit might of got e bodied. Glad you kept your cool though.

Anyways, at least the douche bag apolgized. Shits discusting b.

Anonymous said...

Did you end up goin in after that? I just think that bouncer either has something against basketball players or he takes his job WAY too serious. lol

Prime Objective said...

I went in, and he couldn't say anything. So it was all good!