Saturday, October 11, 2008

IT'S ALL "LOVE!"



  I've been really getting it in these days. Seems since I've stopped drinking hard liquor that I'm back on the scene more often, but these days the clubs are trying to give me a good reason to be in attendance! "Love" the club, last night was nice! Danny Davis (Promoter) & Everette (Promoter) celebrated there birthday's together. Also I was kidnapped and forced to participate (as if i didn't have fun) in my home boy's (Curtis Yarborough) fiance's Bachelorette party. Awwww man was I set up! They had these cards and everyone had to randomly pick one and do what the card said (in the club). This was gong on all night! One card i drew ordered me to take a strangers drink and drink from it with out permission. Well.... with all these cases of Mono running around, didn't happen! My home girl Autumn aka Seezinz from Flavor of Love drew a card that said "change an article of clothing with the opposite sex and guess what... she chose me. Dang! lucky me her Lil shirt didn't fit. Lol! Anyway I had fun and I'm back at it tonight at Layla Lounge. The homie A.O. in town. Oh yeah, streetball game at Howard @ 7! Later...

No comments: