Monday, October 20, 2008

MY WEEKEND

  
  It's funny that i start off all of my weekend partying venture story's with, "Is it me...." Well here we go again. Lol! Is it me, or is Howard Homecoming getting wack(er)? At 1st it you could come to Howard's homecoming and party with people from across the country, celebs and Puff would throw party's that shut the city down! Now it's like a kiddy fest and the regular local party spots.  Don't get me wrong but D.C. is poppin right now on the club scene thanks to Marc & Taz. With party's like Layla Saturday's and Park on Thursday & Sunday, you can look forward to a who's in the building party.  But dang, the Homecoming use to be different, oh well, guess we're getting too old for that. Next year we'll just hit the road at that time and let the kids have it.  Before I go, i have to mention the peace & love i'm rockin on my chest! That was a shirt giving to me by the ADIFU brand located right here in the DMV. ADIFU stands for "Authentic Designs Imagined & Formed in Unity!" I really like the designs and the fresh new look. Check out they're Myspace page. Also my homie Transito from "Greedy Genius" footwear. Check out his Myspace page here... Greedy Genius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree about HU's Homecoming. The best parties were at Layla & Park and some other small spots, but that's about it. Ibiza on Friday Night was cool too, but only upstairs...downstairs was a kiddie fest.