Friday, December 5, 2008

15 YEARS! KARMA? OR GET BACK?


   1st of all let me make clear that these are my thoughts, my opinion and my words. So I'm just saying.... Now, OJ was wrong for carrying guns into a hotel to retain his property from "said" thieves. That was the mistake, but as the whole situation pans out, can't anyone tell me that this wasn't pay back for ol' Orenthall Juice Jones. They couldn't wait to get him in court again for something. I bet if he ran a old lady over with a shopping cart he would've got about 19yrs. Plus R. Kelly and Michael Jackson got off! Sheeeeet, OJ's bad luck was that he got sentenced after Obama won. Oh he!! knawl! We got your blacque a$$ now buddy. But on a real note, I don't think the dude should have got 15yrs for that. The kidnapping was ludicrous, he didn't have the guns but they said he was the ring leader. I know guys who got of for murder that did 15 years! To me this was pay back and some bull. He can get parole after 6years and he's 61. That's a long time to sit in the pen! May God bless OJ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think OJ got exactly what he deserved! Instead of him laying low after beating the murder trial and living off that NFL pension he had to be doin the most. If this was OJ's first case he probably would have got off with a slap on the wrist. But you KNOW they were waiting for him to slip so they could lay that jail time on him! lol Karma aint something to play with.