Thursday, December 4, 2008

G1 GOOGLE PHONE


I just had to get this phone! Although I have the 1st generation iPhone that's jailbroken and unlocked and is the best thing ever, I'm a gadget freak and could not let this pass me by.  The G1 is also an open source phone like my unlocked iPhone. The one thing that I can say is that out of all the iPhone (suppose to be) killers (no such thing), the G1 has a place in the new age of gadgets. It runs smooth, it has all the Google features from Gmail to Gtalk, it also runs iPhone apps, that's right because it's an "open source" phone. (My Techies know what that means). It's simple, open source allows developers to create programs and apps for the phone and we the consumers can download them for free. It has the feel and control of a sidekick with iPhone power. It has the jump buttons im, facebook & Myspace apps, syncs over the air with your Google account. So anything you input in google calendar or contacts goes directly on your phone over the air. It's fly! But that iPhone will remain the flyest! 

No comments: