Thursday, December 18, 2008

CHECK OUT MY MELODY!


  Partying, planning, working hooping, watching Entourage, Californication, and eating seems like the days of my life. So to all my friends who I don't get to talk to as much, I'm going to feel y'all in 1st on a few things! These days Basketball has been 2nd in line. Although my last 2 games I had 36 and 42 points respectively, the boy been handling things on the business side of the world. I have a huge venture that I can't speak on right now but I will tell about another great thing that's going to occur very soon. Some may know that these days I've been doing the party thing. I prefer not to call my self a promoter because I don't. I just do nice things that people like to come too.  So saying that, I am now a partner of something new coming @ ya this Inaugural season. I have parties @ my new place from Friday January 16th- Tuesday January 20th. Anything I touch will be exclusive. The events will be made by you! People I know (A Lot) and people that you know. So stay tuned and send me your emails. Add me on Myspace  and send your email addy. I'll be sure to let ya know! Oh yeah, Ladies get those dresses you been waiting to wear ready!

No comments: