Wednesday, December 10, 2008

FLY LOUNGE: NO MORE FOR ME!



  2 weeks ago I went to Fly Lounge after my Dinner Party and walked into what I would call, "Pathetic Mayhem!" It was too crowded, uncomfortable and smelled like a bathroom. I played the wall near the exit for the 20min. I was in there because it reminded me of my Go-Go days, where it was so crowded that if something popped off, your best bet is to go in the bathroom til it's done. So, while chilling there the whole night, I was bored and decided to call it a night. I round up the troops and was heading out. Before I walked out the door, I saw a nice young lady who I know and speak to who works there and gave her a good night hug before I left. While the hug was going on, I got a fore arm to the back then a push. Hold up! I know this dude didn't just do that. I turned around and this big dude looked me square in my face and said, get off of her, that's my girl. Wow! I was shocked and pissed. I told this dude, look 1st of all talk to your girl, you don't know me so don't say anything to me. Square that with her. She looked at me and said I know you're not serious, I asked her, is that your man? She said yeah. So that gave me more reason to make it clear to not ever touch me and ask your girl what's going on. 

So these two security dudes jumped in the middle and leaned towards me but my homey stopped that in the track quick. I'm not one to make myself look a fool so i proceeded out of the club at my own will. But... I waited out side. The security dude came outside and tried to cop for the dude. He literally asked me for a pass and I told him, this is not about that little money he paying you for protection, it's obvious he don't want any problems because he has you. This is about respect! So I said go get him and we can take a walk, just you, he and I. He went back in the club, came back alone and asked me to come back in. Grant it the club was over. There was nobody left in there but him his friends and security. 

So I went back in and security stood in front of him and I asked, am I talking to him or ya'll? So they stepped to the side and I got dead in his grill. (I could smell what he drank I was so close) I said what I had to say and the security didn't like it and the other security that I had the up most respect for, got different with me. So they were like you was good until you said that, now let him talk. I came back and got right back in his face and then he was drunk. He stumbled over words and just as I thought he didn't have anything to say. One of his friends in the background being sarcastic saying that's how you get treated if you not from DC? I said that's how you get treated if your disrespected. You touch me and get away with it now, you might touch my girl while she with me later! Not happening. So I addressed the situation as such and then another one said, Prime, let's play one-on-one! Wow! I left.

In Today's news, the dude got cut by the Skins. He got into it again the following week with somebody else! Farewell champ! Welcome to DC!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never been and probably will never go.