Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BLACK 007? COULD BE!

  Word in Hollywood is that the next 007 might be named "Diddy Bond!" You heard it here 1st. My homies from my second home (South France) Just let me know of a situation where Diddy spent $750,000 of his own cash to shoot an audition tape to be the next James Bond. Word is that times has changed and the world is evolving so we need the next Bond to be black. I tell ya, that Obama is really making a change! James Bond series of 007 films are my favorite but never in my life have I thought of a Black James Bond. When we were young, there was always talk of a Black President. Maybe we thought that it woul never happen but I bet you can't remember one time somebody said "I wish James Bond was Black! Hail 2 da knawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get you man Didd. I can see the Ciroc adds now. Dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun...... Diddy hoppin out the copter with Beyonce and Keri Hilson a servant awaits them with a tray... On that tray a bottle of Ciroc, the lighting just right, hit's the ice and gives it a sparkle. As soon as Diddy reaches to accept his glass, his watch glistens and then... The bottle of Ciroc is gone! It was snatched by a guy on a moped. The chase begins......   LMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Real talk, Diddy really spent $750,000 to do his audition tape for the next Bond. We'll have to just wait and see! (St. Tropez trip, July 4th)

No comments: