Sunday, December 7, 2008

MY WEEKEND



  Sitting in my kitchen 1:55 am on Monday morning, listening to "People Talking, The Library of a Legend" by Jay Z, I begin to reflect on a great weekend I had. Friday Night we took a ride up to NY to help my girl Sondi
celebrate her 21st Birthday. (again! I don't know how many of these 21st she had) We left DC @ 8:30 pm and got to the club @ 12am. The Bday party was @ Pop Burger, 

a nice sexy low key lounge on the east side of Manhattan.

I couldn't taste the popular burgers they serve since I don't eat meat,
but I enjoyed the bar.  I bumped into lot's of old friends

and really had a great time.

After lot's of shots and helping Sondi enjoy her Bday,


everyone was ready to hit the next spot. We went to the next spot about 20 deep and turned every head in the club. Our crew rolled 7 dudes and 13 girls. Once inside, the walk through to our spot made the crew get bigger! Lol! We were joined by another mob of people who knew somebody that knew somebody in our crew. It was the best time i've had in a looooong time. Man how I miss New York. Soooooo for that matter. Road trip! We getting a party bus and once  a month, party in New York. Details coming soon. 

Shot out to DJ Clue, Sharon, Nick Storm, Erica, Nichole, Dee, Elisha, DJ, Rawl, Andrea, Jackie and if I didn't mention someone, I 4got!


Because of that overnight trip, the rest of my weekend kept me home working and eating! Lol "Skinny Fat Boy!" That would be me! 

No comments: