Thursday, December 25, 2008

MY CHRISTMAS WISH & NEW YEARS RES...


This year Christmas I want something different. Since my days in college, circa "91" I've been home for Christmas 3 times. That's a long time! Every year my wish would be to see my family. A few times they would let us come home for a day but it would be before Christmas or a day after. Time would allow you to be home, enjoy your family then back to school. On the professional level you would have a game a day before, on or after. Or you may just have practice. So because of this my Christmas experience has not been the Santa Claus, Christmas shopping, partying experience. Out of all of this, I am grateful that it showed me the importance of the day, that the Love i have for my family was all that I would ask for. I'm here this year and very thankful to be! 
  New years is another story! You can celebrate New Years anywhere. In your room, in a hotel, @ the club, crib, shiiit out in the streets. But one of the main focuses of New Years is the resolution you make. People say they're going to lose weight, some make financial decisions, some shoot for self improvement. This year, let's kick all of that out the door and "Just BE in '09' " That's my motto for the year. Instead of challenging your self and stressing when your not on point or even trying to keep up with (a lot of people deny) your peers, Just BE you. Do you, happiness is in the Lord and seeking him will make you happy. He is all that matters. If you have your own style, your own swagg Just BE! Try it and see the change around you. "Better to Be you then BE what they do!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS!