Friday, December 12, 2008

JANUARY 12: Venting


As I stayed up all night, I wrote down some things in the note pad in my phone. I jotted down things to do today, Monday Party stuff, who I need to contact and inauguration week. My phone and email has been off the hook for the past month. I have been getting offers to "Help" promote parties, to have a night @ a few spots and I even got a proposition to send someone tables to there club and they'll give me a percentage. I mean out of all of them, the last one was the worse. 1st of all. I'm not a promoter, let's get that straight. I just like to party and I have not seen or been to a really good party here in awhile. Mark & Taz do what they do, but other than that I'm staying home. So an opportunity came by for me to do a party. I figured since I'm in the streets @ night why not. I took a tough route that people said wouldn't work by doing word of mouth and textin and emailing folks in my phone book. A lot of "Promoters" who thought I didn't know what I was doing, offered there help and advice. They saw opportunity and wanted in. I don't blame them. The problem was, I was going to do it my way. Not to prove anyone wrong, I just wanted what I wanted with no compromising. Soooo... I kept it moving and now have one of the hottest spots know one knows about. Just how I wanted it! My regulars show me love and support and in return I give them a place where they can kick back and enjoy themselves. I don't allow camera's from web sites for the privacy of my people. If they want pics, they can bring there own cameras and take them.

From my couple of months in the party game, it has now brought me to this. I will be having my "Grand Opening" for my new party January 17th (Inauguration Week) called "Room Service" location will be kept on the low because this will be the only exclusive party venue that weekend. I have an incredible line up for the week but won't unveil til that time because of the jackers and the snakes. I have out of town DJ's and a few from here. I'm doing lunches, brunches, dinners and late breakfast every night. A sexy party where the ladies can get pretty and wear those dresses they've been waiting on a reason to wear. If you think our party is sexy now...

That Monday we will still be @ the normal spot. That will still continue to be every Monday. After inauguration, "Room Service" will be every Friday! Oh yeah please be ready for the beginning of "A New Birth of Sexy!"

1 comment:

allaboutthelife said...

Well Prime keep me posted on the party Im def trying to start out on a good foot in the new year and this would be a great way. Peace


King